Over Concrete: 100 – 150 sq. ft., Over Plywood: 200 – 250 sq. ft.
Concrete (Poured, Prestressed, Precast), Cured (Mortar Beds, Self Leveling Compounds, Gypcrete), Concrete Backerboards, Wood (Exterior Grade Plywood, Hardwood, Tongue and Groove), Tile
10 lb. bag; 200 bags per pallet
A high performance, one component product for leveling and smoothing concrete, ceramic and quarry tile, terrazzo, wood, and cut-back adhesives prior to the installation of finished flooring like VCT, continuous vinyl flooring, or other standard flooring products. Mixes easily with water to produce a skim coat that is easy to apply from a feather-edge up to 1/2”. Does not require priming, and cures for flooring installation in as little as 30 minutes, depending on thickness and drying conditions.
- Delivers a true feather edge finish
- No priming necessary
- Easy mixing with water
- 2:1 mix for small jobs
- Effortless application
- High coverage rate
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, plywood, and ceramic tile
- Long working time, 15 – 20 minutes
- Fast curing — flooring installed in as little as 30 minutes, foot traffic in 3 – 5 hours
- High bond and compressive strength
- Can be used over all common flooring bases: concrete, wood, tile, etc.
- Compatible with all floor covering adhesives