PROFLEX® Liquid Latex Additive is a latex based product designed to improve the properties of non-modified thin-sets, mortar beds, and grouts. The latex additive improves workability, increases bond strength, improves flexibility, adhesion, impact strength and freeze thaw resistance of mortars and grouts. PROFLEX® Liquid Latex Additive can be used with thin-set, thick bed mortars, leveling beds for ceramic tile, terrazzo and other thin applications where bonding is difficult. May also be used as a bonding agent for patching compounds and to treat dusting slabs for improved adhesion of flooring adhesives.
- Improved adhesion to both old and new surfaces.
- Helps reduce dusting, cracking and spalling of tile grout joints
- Improved resilience for thermal movement
- Improved chemical resistance of grout joints
- Improved resistance to water infiltration
- Bonding agent for adhesives
Concrete, Cement Boards, Cement Terrazzo, Gypsum Concrete
1 US Gallon, 4 Gallons per Carton
5 US Gallons, 36 Containers per Pallet