1 Gallon, 70 oz., 32 oz.
200 – 2000 sq. ft. per gallon depending on porosity and specific application i.e. grout, dense tile, porous tile, natural stone, etc.
Penetrating Sealer is a water based (solvent-free) water repellent sealer designed for the protection of porous surfaces such as unglazed tile, grout, all porous and fabricated stone, and a wide variety of masonry surfaces. It is deep penetrating due to its small molecular structure and is 100% water permeable.
- Deep penetration of absorbent surfaces due to small molecular structure
- Environmentally friendly, low V.O.C. (less than 37 g/l)
- 100% Water Vapor Permeable
- Reduction in water absorption reduces spalling due to freeze-thaw and efflorescence
- Penetrating treatment will not change appearance of substrate
- Mildew and Fungus Resistant
- Non-Flammable – Flash Point > 200ºF
- Low Odor
- Breathable vapor emission blocker