- Flooring grade APA rated plywood
- Vinyl composition tile (clean/wax-free)
- Primed gypcrete (refer to ASTM F2419)
- Non-cushioned paper-backed sheet goods (properly prepared with embossing leveler)
- Radiant heated floors
4 Gallon Pail, 48 Pails per Pallet
PRO-STICK 79 (PS-79)
High-Performance Acrylic Adhesive
PS-79 is a high-performance acrylic formulation resilient flooring adhesive that initially offers pressure sensitive characteristics, then turns to a hard-set with a strong bond to withstand heavy rolling loads. PS-79 is designed for use with most solid/luxury vinyl-backed and rubber floor coverings. PS-79 can be installed over porous and non-porous substrates.
- Moisture Control Adhesive– up to 8 lbs. MVER (ASTM F1869) / 85% RH (ASTM F2170)
- Outstanding initial grab and early bond strength
- Firm setting adhesive
- High peel and shear strength to lock flooring in place
- Excellent plasticizer migration resistance
- Enviro-Friendly – solvent-free and LEED® compliant; VOC <1g/L, SCAQMD Rule 1168
- CRI Green Label Plus Certified – GPL#52711
- GoldGuard® antimicrobial product protection
- Traffic – heavy residential
For the interior installation of vinyl (solid, pure, luxury) tile and planks, homogeneous PVC, fiberglass reinforced vinyl, cushioned-backed sheet goods, paper/mineral backed sheet goods, rubber tiles, recycled rubber sports flooring (non-porous subfloors) and vinyl-backed carpet. This product is not recommended for perimeter adhered flooring.
|Flooring Type||Trowel Size||Coverage (/gal.)
|Carpet Tile, Fiberglass Sheet Vinyl, Luxury Vinyl Tile
||1/16″ x 1/16″ x 1/16″ SQ-Notch
||170 – 190 sq. ft.
|Carpet Tile||Medium Nap Roller
||Up to 225 sq. ft.