1 Gallon, 32 oz., 16 oz.
200 – 2000 sq. ft. per gallon depending on specific application and surface porosity. Porous Sealer should be applied by sponge, paint pad, soft cloth or by brush.
Porous Sealer is a clear, penetrating, breathable, water, oil and organic and mineral based stain resistant treatment for unglazed tile, cement based grout, polished or honed porcelain, polished or honed natural stone including but not limited to Marble, Limestone, Travertine, and onyx. Porous Sealer is also effective on most porous natural stone. Porous Sealer is a deep penetrating impregnator that forms a chemical and mechanical bond to the treated surface, resulting in long lasting protection by reducing the ingress of water-borne and oil-based contaminants into the surface. Porous Sealer provides excellent protection against food products such as mustard, ketchup, grease, milk, wine, beer and soft drinks and many other contaminants. Porous Sealer is equally effective indoors and outdoors even in harsh weather climates.
- Excellent stain repellency. Hydrophobic, oleophobic. Highly resistant to organic and mineral based staining
- Specifically designed for the most porous surfaces
- No change in surface appearance
- Breathable system
- Deep penetration into the substrate
- High percentage of solids solvent based sealer
- Strong resistance to citric and other mild acids