Flooring Patch / Self-Leveling Underlayments
Provides a patching compound for interior uses with extended pot life. May be used over dry concrete and wood underlayments such as exterior grade plywood prior to the installation of floor coverings. It can be used on, below, or above grade concrete surfaces horizontally or vertically. For repairing interior sub-floors from a perfect feather edge to 1/2”. Application of two layers recommended for greater thickness up to 1”. For preparation of any concrete surface; rough, unleveled, unfinished or burnished prior to installation of floor coverings. Compatible with most floor covering, ceramic tile, epoxy and polyurethane adhesives including dry set mortars used to complete the installation.
Used to patch concrete floors in industrial plants subjected to heavy traffic, impact and abrasion. Can be formed and used as a permanent repair to damaged concrete.
IFR: Industrial Strength Flooring Repair Compound
A portland cement-based, polymer-modified, fiber-reinforced, rapid-setting, one component, structural repair and leveling mortar. Suitable for interior and exterior restoration of deteriorated concrete elements and slabs. It may be placed into forms or used in horizontal applications. May be used as an exposed industrial wear surface or as an underlayment for resilient, carpet, laminate, ceramic tile, and wood flooring.
- Compressive Strength: 1 hr 2000 psi, 3 hr 3500 psi, 1 day 5000 psi, 28 days 7500 psi
- Provides a compatible bonding surface for tile and carpet adhesives
- Can be nailed into
- Unaffected by water after cure
- Reduces down time — can be in service in 1-3 hours depending on use and conditions
- Low shrinkage, provides a stable bond line for Improved adhesion
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance
- Resists freeze/thaw damage
- Thermally compatible with concrete
- Excellent adhesion and increased flexural strength
Varies based on thickness of application. Refer to PDS at proflex.us for specific coverages.
Concrete, Cement mortar beds, Exterior grade plywood*, Cement terrazzo, Backer Boards* *Consult instructions prior to use
40 lb. pail; 40 pails per pallet