Concrete, Portland Based Underlayments, Properly Prepared Gypsum, APA Approved Plywood, Terrazzo, Fiber Cement Underlayment, Radiant Heated Subfloors, Properly Prepared VCT (Single Layer), Properly Prepared Sheet Vinyl (Single Layer, fully adhered), PROFLEX® RCU Underlayments, PROFLEX® Sports Flooring
5 Gallon pail; 36 pails per pallet
Specialty adhesive for RCA Underlayments and Sports Flooring
PROFLEX® RCA Adhesive is a moisture cure urethane formulated for fast grab with excellent green strength. PROFLEX® RCA Adhesive is excellent for PROFLEX® RCU Underlayments, PROFLEX® Sports Flooring, rubber tiles, rubber stair treads & nosings and recycled rubber flooring.
- Low Solvent, Low V.O.C. adhesive
- Easy trowel on application
- Eligible for a 15 year warranty when used with RCU Membranes
- Specially formulated for use with RCU Membranes and Sports Flooring
Actual coverage will vary depending on the substrate and application. For estimation purposes, a 1/8” x 1/8” x 1/8” square notched trowel will yield 90 sq.ft./US-gallon.
* Trowel size is suggested to maximize coverage of adhesive. 100% coverage is required for all flooring. An uneven subfloor may require a leveling/patching material or a larger notched trowel for proper coverage of adhesive