Wall Mud Lite – Mortar Mix
PROFLEX® Wall Mud Lite is a pre-packaged, pre-blended lightweight Portland cement-based plaster containing hydrated lime, perlite and sand aggregate. It is used as the scratch and bond coat for ceramic tile installations. Wall Mud Lite is for use on floors, walls and countertops. Just add water and mix.
- Interior or Exterior
- Low shrinkage
- Excellent workability
- Excellent bond strength
- Pre-blended, lightweight formula
- For floors, walls, countertops
- Convenient for large or small jobs
- Cement backerboards
- PROFLEX® Hydra-Seal
- Exterior Grade Plywood (interior applications only)
- Ceramic tile, pavers, brick
- Concrete terrazzo
50 lb. (22.7 kg) bag: Approximately 14 ft² (1.3 m²) at 1/2” (13 mm) thickness.
Note: A typical tub enclosure requires six bags of ProFloat Lite.
50 lb. bag (22.7 kg) bag
- Do not add liquid other than PROFLEX® Liquid Latex or water.
- Do not use under moisture sensitive tile.
- Do not use for horizontal applications.
- Do not overwater. Mix to a dry consistency.